20100321

I left my heart...

in San Francisco! This was such an amazing trip. Good food, sites, shopping, company, and weather- it was definitely worthwhile. We visited almost everything and anything there was to do in 2 short days. Being cheated with daylight savings we were still able to hit the streets hard and possibly do the most walking I have ever done resulting in the sorest calves I have ever had. But all in all, I heart SF.

DSC_0004
The first night I arrived, we headed to Weird Fish on Mission St. They have such an eclectic menu that may at first seem intimidating, but the way they flawlessly pair the flavors truly satisfy your taste buds.
DSC_0011

Coconut Macaroon
Headed to Paulette in Hayes Valley to try my first macaroon ever! Arguably the best coconut dessert I've had in a while.
DSC_0069
Chinatown
DSC_0086
Sweater//Urban Outfitters, Top//Free people, Bottoms//J Brand, Scarf//J Crew, Sandals//Topshop, Bag//Louis Vuitton Speedy
DSC_0092
Dynamo's donuts are fresh and unique and was definitely worth the 20 minute walk it took to get there. An interesting fact: Every place I visit tends to be filled with some sort of donut find, for example last trip to Seattle, WA I visited Top Pot donuts...guilty pleasure I guess!
Sins
Donuts: Pistachio Lemon, Rosemary Chocolate Spice, Maple Apple Bacon, and Coconut.
DSC_0114

DSC_0115

DSC_0173

Perfect snack
Ugh, I cannot stay away from pork buns and I believe I have found the best one on Clement St. in SF!
SF
THE best hostess ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment