20090906

Confessions

Has anyone shopped so much that they actually dropped? Where did the phrase, "shop 'til you drop" stem from? Unless one is wearing ridiculously uncomfortable heels or is carrying a heap full of shopping bags can I say you are one tough cookie.

Shopping may provide a soothing, therapeutic activity for some, a fulfilling of a shopper's craves/addiction for most, or a stressful claustrophobic environment for others. Anyhow, for me it provides a thrill in the sense that unexpected finds and mind-blowing deals will be in tow or a hunt for that one item I have been lusting over. Here are my most recent purchases, as I try to transition myself from summer to a more "mild" summer (fall for me is technically a lingering summer that stubbornly won't go away)...

No comments:

Post a Comment